Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sam Sam is offline

Default File locations becoming relative when workbook is emailed by macro

Hi,

I have a workbook which is filtered, sorted and emailed by a macro on a
weekly basis. The workbook is stored on a lan, and is sent to colleagues
globally, who cannot necessarily see the same local drive(s).

Unfortunately, hyperlinks within the workbook default to c:\documents and
settings\etc..., when received by my colleagues. This has only started
happening over the last couple of weeks. Previously, local users were able
to launch the hyperlink, which pointed to the local (e.g. K:) drive. I have
reviewed the current code verses the previous, and cannot find any changes,
and have even copied the old, working, code into my current macro, but to no
avail.

Only users within my local lan environment need to be able to launch the
hyperlinks.

Any suggestions will be gratefully received!

Sam