Fred Zuban

Default Tabs on Excel 2000

I am using a laptop and all the sheet TABS look white with very little
shading to show which is active and which ones are not. Is there any way to
in the contrast between the tabs.
CarlosAntenna

Hi Fred,

You can color the tabs by right clicking on the tab and then click on "Tab
color...".

Carlos

"Fred Zuban" <Fred wrote in message
I am using a laptop and all the sheet TABS look white with very little
shading to show which is active and which ones are not. Is there any way

in the contrast between the tabs.

65Stang

I believe you can only color worksheet tabs in Excel 2003, not v2000.
Hope this helps...

--
65Stang
65Stang's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=15008

65Stang

I have version 2000 and the colored tabs is not an option.