Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to link macro to change an item in drop-down list

As part of a small macro I am writing, I want the macro to change (or pick
up) an item from drop-down list in a combo box. On completion, the macro
functions on all areas except changing the item on the drop-down list.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Use Listindex which starts at zero for the first item

ActiveSheet.ComboBox1.ListIndex = 6

for i = 0 to (ActiveSheet.ComboBox1.Listcount - 1)
ActiveSheet.ComboBox1.ListIndex = i
next i