Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default change direction worksheet excel 2007 right to left

In Excel 2003, it is possible to change a worksheet direction to
right-to-left language: Options, international, change direction for this
worksheet to right-to.lef and it is done.

The question is how to do this in Excel 2007?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi bolbol

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sheetdirection.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"bolbol" wrote in message ...
In Excel 2003, it is possible to change a worksheet direction to
right-to-left language: Options, international, change direction for this
worksheet to right-to.lef and it is done.

The question is how to do this in Excel 2007?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I can't find the location of the dialogue box which is shown on your tips
page. My sheet direction is also left to right but when I had the previous
version of Excel (running on Vista) there was a toggle button which said
right to left. This doesn't seem to exist anymore. I've checked the Excel
editing language in options and it is set to UK English and US English as my
two chosen languages.

Please can you help me out - this is driving me nuts.

Thanks
CB

"bolbol" wrote in message ...
In Excel 2003, it is possible to change a worksheet direction to
right-to-left language: Options, international, change direction for this
worksheet to right-to.lef and it is done.

The question is how to do this in Excel 2007?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/personal.htm

There is also a link on the web page