Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How can I add active tick mark/check mark boxes in excel?

I would like to add a box that can be either checked or unchecked. I have
seen this in other spreadsheets but don't know how it's done.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try,

View|Toolbars|forms
Select a check box. Position cursor over the worksheet and drag to create it.

Mike

"gerberelli" wrote:

I would like to add a box that can be either checked or unchecked. I have
seen this in other spreadsheets but don't know how it's done.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can add checkboxes either through the Forms Toolbar or the Control Toolbox
Toolbar.

The Control Toolbox checkbox gives you more flexibility with formatting.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP