ibs81

Default changing page break in an excel file

I am trying to print out an excel sheet that the dimensions are AJX53 though
when I goto view and pagebreak preview to change the page breaks, when I look
at print preview, only the top left corner is getting filled, when printing
as opposed to the whole page as I had wanted by changing the page break.

Doesn anyone know how I can print out the selection to the whole page not
just a small area, when changing the page breaks.

Thanks.