Franketh

Default Make Autofit row height work with merged cells

When a group of cells in a row are merged and the text wraps to two or more
lines, double-clicking the row border just to the left of column A (or
Format/Row/Autofit) auto-heights the row to one line of text. Either of
these actions should heighten the row to fit the text in the merged cells.

Franketh

Dave,
Thanks for the information. While I like macros, I use them sparingly, and
this issue is a "feature" Microsoft should fix.

To be honest, when creating this post I thought I was making a suggestion
directly to MS. My mistake for not paying closer attention.