Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I convert a excel spreadsheet into a picture format?

I have a spreadsheet of phone numbers that i would like to convert into a
picture format so i can use it for a desktop background on my business
computer. The spreadsheet program is Microsoft Excel. Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Press Alt+Print Screen to capture the image and paste into MS Paint or
whatever grahic application you have available using CTRL + V. Save it a as
a bitmap.

--
Kevin Backmann

"Stretch" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet of phone numbers that i would like to convert into a
picture format so i can use it for a desktop background on my business
computer. The spreadsheet program is Microsoft Excel. Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Select the range of numbers and SHIFT + EditCopy Picture

Copy as Picture or Bitmap.

Paste into MS Paint or similar and save.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP