Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2000

I have excell 2000 and I am a college student I have cd with files on it that
are supposed to be opened in excel for my accounting class. When I go to open
in excel and click on the cd the files do not show up so I can not load them
anyone know what I should do? Thanks Alot
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Don't start Excel.

Open the CD in Windows Explorer
Copy the files to your harddrive
Double click the files on the harddrive to get Excel to open them
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200765