JonPilot

Default count TIME that is GREATER than 24 hours

in Excel, I want to add TIME cells greater than 24 hours, e g 22:00 + 20:00 I
want the spreadsheet to return an answer of 42:00

Is this posible?
Nick Hodge

Jon

Simply add them but the key is the formatting. (FormatCellsCustom)

[hh]:mm

the [ ] will stop it incrementing to days. you can also use [mm]:ss for
minutes over 60

--
HTH
Nick Hodge