Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
buriedinit

Default How to you open multiple versions of Excel

I would like to open multiple versions of Excel, i.e. when I open multiple
files, I want each in their own Excel version, that way I can move the excel
windows on to different monitors and work on them both. Word does this now,
but I cannot figure how how to get Excel to do this.

thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
anandmr65

Goto Tools-Options-view & check the option "Windows in TaskBar" so you
can see the different files on task bar and can navigate using "Alt"
&Tab.

Hope that was your query.

Thanks & Regards
Anand