Sverre Rolseth

Default Individual labels to data point in Excel charts

Once I had an add-in that made it possible to add indivual labels (names) to
each data point in an Excel graph.
Somehow that add-in has disappeared, probably due to some upgrades we have
been through.
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Sverre

Andy Pope

Hi Sverre,

It was probably Rob Bovey's XY Chart labeler.
http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm

Cheers
Andy

--