SteelerfanDan

Default How do I make the fill color of a cell on one sheet follow the co.

JulieD

Hi

please post back with the question in the message body rather than the
subject line ... also let us know what version of excel you're using as i
think the functionality you're after changes in different versions.

Cheers
JulieD

Debra Dalgleish

You can't use a worksheet function to link one cell's colour to
another's cell's colour. You might be able to use conditional
formatting, to colour the cells based on their content. There are
instructions in Excel's Help, and he

http://www.contextures.com/xlCondFormat01.html

For something more complex, you could use programming to colour the
dependent cell.

SteelerfanDan wrote:

--
Debra Dalgleish