Elijah-Dadda

Default Hyperlinks using R[1]C[1] and offset function in its cell referenc

In Excel 97, I am able to use the offset function inside the hyperlink
function to refer to the cell in the same workbook I want to goto when the
hyperlink is clicked. The benefit is that I am able to copy an paste a
hyperlink all the way down a column so and have each hyper link link the
user to a different location that is determined as a function of the cell it
is copied to. For example, say I have a table in worksheet 1 where in each
row basic information is entered. On Worksheet 2, I have a table that copies
the data from that single row in worksheet 1 and performs analysis and
generates a report. I want to write a hyperlink for that row that will
enable the user to jump to the analysis table in worksheet 2. I want a
unique hyperlink for every row in worksheet 1 table, but I don't want to have
to hand write the hyperlink for every row! I want to copy it down the column
and using the offset function the link will automatically update as a
function of the row where it is pasted. I could do this in Excel 97. Excel
2003 does not seem to allow for this. The hyperlink function in Excel 2003
seems to only accept absolute cell references - no functions like the offset
function. Am I missing something? Is there a way to make a hyperlink in
excel 2003 do what I described it can do in Excel 97? Please help.