Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default CHANGE A FORMULA

Hello,

How could I modify the formula below to only include results that have
"FEMALE" in column 'R'? This formula pulls and displays the name in column
'L' if all criteria are met, but I only want the name displayed if column 'R'
is "FEMALE". I want to add that criteria. Does that make sense?

=IF(ROWS($1:2)COUNT(OFFSET($R:$R,,MATCH($A$1,$S$1 :$T$1,0))),"",INDEX(L:L,SMALL(OFFSET($R:$R,,MATCH( $A$1,$S$1:$T$1,0)),ROWS($1:2))))

Thanks in advance for any help. I really appreciate it.

tgcali