Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Sum "Fomula Values"

Hi All,

I used concatenate formula to merge values say I concatenate cells A=1 B=2
C=3 Row no. 1 resultant cell is D=123 same with row no. 2 resultant cell is
D2 how could I sum both resultant cell however I converted both the cells in
number formate.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sounds like you have, say,

A B C D

1 1 2 3 =(A1&B1&C1) 123
2 2 6 3 =(A2&B2&C2) 263

Then do =D1+D2 to get 386 as your answer.

"David Biddulph" wrote:

=--(A1&B1&C1)