Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Edit Comment problem

I have had the same issue of not being able to edit comments on
certain sheets of Excel 2007. I find that this problem arises when
there are a lot of comments on the same sheet. I, too, think that this
is an Excel 2007 bug. I have had no luck in finding a solution to
it. Let me know if you get anywhere with it.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I haven't encountered this one, and don't recall hearing about it - that's
not to say I have any doubt that the problem is real. I'm just wondering
what kind of error message, if any, you get when it happens. Or does it just
sit and stare at you like a deer caught in the headlights?