Laval

Default Sorting merged cellsHow do I sort merged cells not identically siz

When attempting to sort spreadsheet, I receive the following error.
(This operation requires the merged cells to be identically sized) How
do get past this error?
Paul Corrado

Easiest way is to un-merge the cells. Using that feature causes a number of
issues like this and I always recommend an alternate solution.

If you were only using this to center some text over a few columns you can
do that by selecting

Format/Cell/Alignment and choose Center Across Selection