chris brown

Default I need an excel plug in to save workbooks in adobe acrobat format

I used to have this feature on the toolbar, but following a severe recent
excel and outlook crash, it got wiped off !!

There seems to be no way to restore this essential facility, of choosing to
save excel workbooks in a pdf format instead of xls.

DOes anyone know how to restore it?