Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default format textbox in userform

Got me stuck. I have some textboxes in a userform that I would like to show
in certain various formats. Most are linked to a control source and I
"thought" if I formatted the controlsource....but not so.

Any help in how to do this would be appreciated
Tia

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I think I'd drop the controlsource and just format it the way I wanted:

Option Explicit
Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
Me.TextBox1.Value = Format(Worksheets("sheet1").Range("a1").Value, "$0.00")
End Sub

or even
Option Explicit
Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
Me.TextBox1.Value = Worksheets("sheet1").Range("a1").Text
End Sub

--

Dave Peterson