Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default I want a simple Yes No selector drop down box for a cell.

I want to use a drop down button to select a series of answers for a cell in
a spread sheet. The help menu doesn't show me obvious ways to accomplish
this.
I was trying a simple Yes No pair.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

One way:

Select your cell(s). Choose Data/Validation:

Allow: List
Source: Yes,No

Click OK.