don

Default How can I create formula that turns a date into the week # in

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!. this did the trick.

"JE McGimpsey" wrote:

WEEKNUM will work if you have the Analysis Toolpak Add-in installed
(Tools/Add-ins... check the appropriate checkbox).

In article ,
don wrote:

Don't know if I made sense when I typed this...
1/1/04 would be 1 for the 1st week in the year.
2/10/04 would be given value 6 for the 6th week of the year, etc.
thanks