Lon

Default Decision Tree Add-In?

Does anyone know of an Excel add-in that will create decision trees?

Fred

The almighty "IF" statement within a formula would be a good start, but
with your limited description of the problem to be solved, a good
response to this question is in itself, limited.

Michael R Middleton

TreePlan at www.treeplan.com

PrecisionTree at www.palisade.com

TreeAge at www.treeage.com

- Mike (author of TreePlan)

www.mikemiddleton.com

"Lon" wrote in message
Does anyone know of an Excel add-in that will create decision trees?

Fred

Good information, thanks!

Junior Member

Thumbs up

Try SolutionTree. The link: http://www.stricklensolutions.com/So...ree/SThome.htm

It's the newest decision tree add-in for Excel, and my personal favorite.

Let me know what you think.

Steve (Author of SolutionTree)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lon View Post
Does anyone know of an Excel add-in that will create decision trees?