electromott

Default Excel Fill Series

In a fill series how do I increment the sheet number but not the cell i.e.
sheet1!F1, sheet2!F1, sheet3!F1 and so on.
Frank Kabel

Hi
in A1 enter
=INDIRECT("'sheet" & ROW() & "'!F1")
and copy down

"electromott" wrote:

In a fill series how do I increment the sheet number but not the cell i.e.
sheet1!F1, sheet2!F1, sheet3!F1 and so on.

Peo Sjoblom

One way

=INDIRECT("'Sheet"&ROW(1:1)&"'!F1")

obviously it will only work if the sheets have the same name plus a number

Peo Sjoblom