Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Text box moves around

I have inserted a text box into an embedded chart. When the chart is
activated (clicked on), the text box is in the position I want it. But as
soon as the chart is de-activated (i click somewhere else in the
spreadsheet), the text box repositions itself up and to the left. When I
click back on the chart it moves back into the correct position, and so on.

I might add that if the zoom is set at 100% then the text box stays where it
should. If it is not at 100%, then the problem happens. If I zoom in and
out, the text box does not resize along with the chart, and ends up in wrong
place. I have not had this problem with text boxes in other charts.

I have made sure the text box was actually inserted into the chart (as
opposed to overlayed) and I have "size with chart" selected in the text box
formatting.

Any ideas how to keep it from moving?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Keeping the zoom at 100% solves a number of chart and display problems.
Aside from that, I don't know how to prevent this problem.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions