How to automate emails with excel file.

Default How do I automatically send daily email of updated Excel workbook.

I am trying to have reports in Excel (that are udpated daily) sent
automatically in email. I want them to just be sent "behind the scenes"
without me having to create a new email, attach the file, and send daily. I
want to have this process happen automatically. They are excel reports and I
use Lotus Notes, and am looking for any help that could show me how to link
these two, or send email through Excel to a specified distribution list, on
specified dates.
Ron de Bruin

Hi

use Lotus Notes