Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Angi Bemiss

Default cell address rather than range name

In formulas, I want to use the cell address for a named range rather than the
range name. Ex: If cell A1 is named "price", I want the formula referencing
it to use the cell address (A1), not the range name (price). That is, =A1
rather than =price.

Excel defaults the range name, and I haven't found a way to replace it with
the cell address (other than typing it in).

Thanks.