Kylie

Default Can I have different column widths in a worksheet?

I have a worksheet that I want to insert in the rows beneath my worksheet (i
want it all on one page) I do not want to change the look of the cells that
i want to insert. Is there any way i can do a page break and keep the
inserted worksheet as it is?