Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Multiplication table sizing

I am creating a large multiplication table (40 X 40) for an upcoming
inventory for my company. I am having trouble sizing the format to make it
readable. The cells and values are way too small to be readable. How do i fit
it all to one page and still make it readable by normal eyes?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

There is only so much you can fit on a page.

You cannot fit 2 litres into a 1 litre container.

Larger paper size would help.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 19:35:01 -0700, Matt B. <Matt
wrote:

I am creating a large multiplication table (40 X 40) for an upcoming
inventory for my company. I am having trouble sizing the format to make it
readable. The cells and values are way too small to be readable. How do i fit
it all to one page and still make it readable by normal eyes?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I changed the size of the font and the cells. The cells got bigger, and
expanded, but the font did not change. There was just more empty box space. I
tried fit to page, etc......tried formatting for 3 hours and could not
succeed.