catchnbait

Default Is there any way to make labels from an excel spreadsheet?

I've copied and pasted about 5000 names and addresses to an excel spreadsheet
and need to make labels of each of these and don't know what to do next. I
don't even know how to get into mail merger??? HELP
reneabesmer

hiiiiiiii
Move Cell pointer to the very first Rown and then insert a row from insert
menu and then u can add lebels
hope it may work out?

"catchnbait" wrote:

I've copied and pasted about 5000 names and addresses to an excel spreadsheet
and need to make labels of each of these and don't know what to do next. I
don't even know how to get into mail merger??? HELP

Dave Peterson

You may want to read some tips for mailmerge.
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge

The first is from David McRitchie and the second is by Beth Melton and Dave
Rado.

--

Dave Peterson
Rowan

Save the excel spreadsheet and then open MS Word and use mail merge in
Word with the excel spreadsheet as the data source.

Hope this helps
Rowan