reedsmf

Default printing mutiple worksheets on one page

How do you print parts of multiple worksheets on one page?
CLR

Copy and paste the sections you want to print to a new sheet, then format
that sheet for printing onto one page.....File PageSetup check the Fit
to: 1 page wide by 1 tall.............

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"reedsmf" wrote in message
How do you print parts of multiple worksheets on one page?

rs

I didn't phrase this question correctly. Is it possible to print multiple
worksheets on one page while maintaining the formating of each worksheet,
(i.e. cell sizing, etc.), if the worksheets have different formats?

"reedsmf" wrote in message
How do you print parts of multiple worksheets on one page?

Ron de Bruin

Yes you can
Try this
http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#non-contiguous

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"reedsmf" wrote in message
How do you print parts of multiple worksheets on one page?

Marc

There a piece of software that's called Fine Print that will let you print
2, 4 or 8 "pages" per sheet of paper. I use it for almost anything that I
need to keep a record of. Check it out.

Marc