Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Printing Forms

I have a spead sheet with data for individuals. I need to print forms with
the data for each individual. What is the easiest way to start?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

The best way is to use Word as the form printer with Excel as the database;
the process is called Mail Merge
For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source have a look here

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...AMailMerge.htm

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...ateADataSource.

50 min MS tutorial
http://office.microsoft.com:80/train...RC011205671033