Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to change keyboard shortcut "tab" to move only 1 cell right?

I can't get my new Excel 2007 to change my shortcuts. When I press "TAB" I
want to move only one cell to the right, not page over. I can't find any
such information in the options menu.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Advanced, UNcheck Transition navigation under Lotus compatibility

liedersinger wrote:
I can't get my new Excel 2007 to change my shortcuts. When I press "TAB" I
want to move only one cell to the right, not page over. I can't find any
such information in the options menu.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
not sure but i think it is...
office buttonexcel optionstransition tabuncheck tansitional navigation
keys.

i don't have 2007 yet and still learning.

Regards
FSt1