WimR

Default Auto Email from Excel doesn't appear in Sent Items

When I email a Excel file using VBA code, the e-mail appears in my
Outbox but disappears once it has been sent. It does not show up in my
Sent Items. This only happens with e-mails sent through this code.

I use the code

ActiveWorkbook.SendMail Sheets("program").Range("f10").Value, _
"For your approval"
With ActiveWorkbook
..Saved = True
..Close

Can somebody please explain how I can fix this ?
Many thanks for your help.

WimR

Dave Peterson

I have no idea if .SendMail sends using your email client. (From your post, it
doesn't sound like it.)

But depending on what you use for an email client, you may want to look at:
Ron de Bruin's site:
http://www.rondebruin.nl

And Dick Kusleika's site:
http://dicks-clicks.com/excel/olAutomating.htm

Both of these guys have lots of sample code for automating Outlook.

If this doesn't help, you may want to post back with what email client you're
using. Maybe someone can jump in and give you a good answer.

--

Dave Peterson