~A

Default body of email disappears when I send an email from Excel

when I am in Excel and I email a spreadsheat to someone as an attachement I
always include a message in the email. I send it without a problem, it
seems. When I check the sent message, the body of the email is no longer
there and it wasn't sent to the receipient.

HELP!!!!

Thanks