Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
ABA ABA is offline

Default How to Change Numbers to Text. ie $1.00 = one dollar

I am trying to convert Dollar amounts into written text in an excel
spreadsheet. How do I create a formula that will convert my Numbers to word
text.
i.e. $1.00 convert to One Dollar zero cents. $100.00= Convert to One
Hundred Dollars and zero cents.
--
ABA
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Same question as one an hour ago, same answer

You can download add-ins that will do that

Morefunc

and ASAP-Utilities both can do this

both are free, Google them

Otherwise see