How do I changefiles of type default

Default How do I change file/open/"files of type" to default to "all file.

How do I change file/open/"files of type" to default to "all files(*.*)"

thanks
Dave Peterson

I'm not sure you can change this permanently.

I just type
*.*
in the filename box and hit enter

(it's almost almost as quick as a default <bg.)

--

Dave Peterson