AprilCarter

Default How do I count a value if another field = a specific value? Excel

I'm trying to count a specific value only if another column has a specific
value.

If column B=blue AND column I=App then count it.

I'm sure it's simple but I can't seem to find a function to make it work...
and I can't get the nested functions to work either...

April
Anne Troy

Try this, April:
http://www.officearticles.com/excel/...ft_excel.h tm