Thijs

Default Contacts' names & addresses

i would like to find out whether I can store my contacts' information (names
and Addresses) in Excel, so that it can be self-completing when I am working
on a new worksheet.

Debra Dalgleish

You can use the VLOOKUP function to return data from a table. There are
instructions and examples he

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List