Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Feldman

Default How can I change the default settings for Comment fields in Excel.

When I insert a comment in Excel, it defaults to size 8 font which is
entirely too small. How can I change this default so the font size is larger?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Feldman

Quoted from Debra Dalgleish's website................................

You can change the font size of new comments by changing the settings in your
Control Panel.
(Instructions for Windows XP)

Right-click on the desktop, and choose Properties
On the Appearance tab, click Advanced.
From the Item dropdown, choose Tooltip
Choose a font Size, click OK, click OK
(Note: selecting a font type here will not affect the default font used in
Excel's comments)

For more tips on comments see Debra's site at

http://www.contextures.on.ca/tiptech.html

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP