Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Saving from form into multiple sheets

I have built a form to enter data from. I have two sheets, “Customers
and “Projects”.
Some fields are duplicated in both sheets.

How do I activate both sheets?
How do I make Customer data be saved into "Customers" sheet an
Projects data be saved into "Projects" sheet?
How do I ensure that the data of the duplicated fields are saved int
both sheets?

Thank you very much

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Just change the range to where you want the data to go on the appropriate
sheet

Worksheets("Customers").range("a3") = control(whatever you are calling the
thing you enter datainto)
Worksheets("Projects"),rang("b3")=control(whatever you are calling the thing
you enter datainto)

If you are dealing with a lot of data then you are better setting up a loop
to paste the data back into the spreadsheets

"ryssa " wrote in message
I have built a form to enter data from. I have two sheets, "Customers"
and "Projects".
Some fields are duplicated in both sheets.

How do I activate both sheets?
How do I make Customer data be saved into "Customers" sheet and
Projects data be saved into "Projects" sheet?
How do I ensure that the data of the duplicated fields are saved into
both sheets?

Thank you very much.

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thank you David, though I am not a programmer and Im not sure what to do
with that. Here is what my code looks like.

Private Sub cmdSave_Click()

ActiveWorkbook.Sheets("Contacts").Activate
Range("A1").Select

Do

If IsEmpty(ActiveCell) = False Then
ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select
End If

Loop Until IsEmpty(ActiveCell) = True

ActiveCell.Value = txtName.Value
ActiveCell.Offset(0, 2) = txtCompany.Value
ActiveCell.Offset(0, 3) = txtAddress.Value
ActiveCell.Offset(0, 4) = txtPhone.Value

ActiveCell.Offset(0, 13) = txtProject.Value
ActiveCell.Offset(0, 10) = cboIndustry.Value
ActiveCell.Offset(0, 15) = cboPersonInCharge.Value

End Sub

In "Customers" sheet I am supposed to save the data
Name, Company, Address, Phone

In "Projects" sheet I am supposed to save the data
Project, Company, Name,
Industry, Person In Charge

Though in reality I have many more that just those fields.

---