Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I get a number return for each cell keystroke in Excel?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

rockinst wrote:

Please be more specific.
A number return where and for what?
Do you want to get the number 4 if someone enters "nice" ?
And where do you want to put the number?
Are you trying to limit the number of characters typed into the cell?

Also suggest you put at least some text in the body of your message.

Bill