-   -   I want to type a poem and print it (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/12214-i-want-type-poem-print.html)

pualei28

I want to type a poem and print it

I am very computer/internet retarded PLEASE help me I know that I have
the programs to do what I want but feel CRAZY b/c I cant figure out the
simple stuff. All I want to do is Type up a poem and print it out. I have
Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsft Excell.... Please Help

Dave Peterson

Start up MSWord and start typing.

Remember to save (File|SaveAs) your poem.

--

Dave Peterson

Dave R.

As an alternative to Dave's suggestion, you can use Outlook (or even Excel)
to write your poems. I send myself quite a few email notes and reminders
with Outlook. You can start an email in outlook, type a poem, print it, and
email it to yourself, if you happen to be on a work or shared computer.

"pualei28" wrote in message
I am very computer/internet retarded PLEASE help me I know that I have
the programs to do what I want but feel CRAZY b/c I cant figure out the
simple stuff. All I want to do is Type up a poem and print it out. I have
Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsft Excell.... Please Help

Markus Scheible

As an alternative to Dave's suggestion, you can use

Outlook (or even Excel)
to write your poems. I send myself quite a few email

notes and reminders
with Outlook. You can start an email in outlook, type a

poem, print it, and
email it to yourself, if you happen to be on a work or

shared computer.

*s*

Don't be so mean...

Best