Chittu

Default How to import a text file to Excel treating all input content are in string.

Hi All,

I would like to share my excel problem, please help me out.

I want to load a text file which contains string and floating values,
but the floating values are getting affected by the regional settings.
So I need excel should treat all column inputs as string. For example:
"6.000" = 6.000

Here if Digit Grouing Symbol set as '.', then my output looks some
thing like 600.000

Thanks in advance
Chittu

Chittu

In Addition:

The number of cell is not known, it may go upto 256,
when I was trying to set the individual 'FieldInfo' to 'xlTextFormat'
of all 256 cell, VB is not allowing.