arkansooner

Default Circular functions

I'm attempting to solve a function, but this function id dependent on
itself. Everytime I attempt to solve, excel tells me that I'm solving
a circular function. When I attempt to iterate the function, I get
div/0 in the cell.

Does anyone know how to solve this type of functions?

--
arkansooner
arkansooner's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16417

Niek Otten

You'll have to be a bit more specific on what formulas/functions you're
trying to solve. Include details about values of input cells, results you
expect, etc.

--

Kind Regards,

Niek Otten

Microsoft MVP - Excel

"arkansooner" wrote in message

I'm attempting to solve a function, but this function id dependent on
itself. Everytime I attempt to solve, excel tells me that I'm solving
a circular function. When I attempt to iterate the function, I get
div/0 in the cell.

Does anyone know how to solve this type of functions?

--
arkansooner
arkansooner's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=277849

Frank Kabel

Hi
post your used formula

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"arkansooner" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...

I'm attempting to solve a function, but this function id dependent on
itself. Everytime I attempt to solve, excel tells me that I'm

solving
a circular function. When I attempt to iterate the function, I get
div/0 in the cell.

Does anyone know how to solve this type of functions?

--
arkansooner

---
arkansooner's Profile:

View this thread:

JE McGimpsey

You don't give enough information about your function to hazard a guess,
but you can see the mechanics of setting up an intentional circular
reference at

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/accumulator.html