LLeips

Default How to start header on second page?

I want the header to start on the second page. Other programs prompt you
where to start. Excel doesn't seem to do this. Do I have to write a macro
to accomplish this? If so, how do I find out how to do that?
Don Guillett

IF you mean that you want a constant row to appear on each PRINTED sheet
then
filepage setupsheetrows to appear

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"LLeips" wrote in message
I want the header to start on the second page. Other programs prompt you
where to start. Excel doesn't seem to do this. Do I have to write a

macro
to accomplish this? If so, how do I find out how to do that?

Ron de Bruin

Hi

You must use a macro to do this
http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#Header

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"LLeips" wrote in message ...
I want the header to start on the second page. Other programs prompt you
where to start. Excel doesn't seem to do this. Do I have to write a macro
to accomplish this? If so, how do I find out how to do that?

bill k

Ron's macro examples are an excellent resource, no doubt about that!

If you do not want to work with macro's , you could have the cover
sheet on a seperate worksheet without the header.

Select both worksheets by holding the <cntrl while clicking on the
second sheet and click onto print button.

--
bill k

bill k's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=821
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=483234