wrg415b

Default how do I make a calendar with every three days a different color .

I work 3 days on and 3 days off . How can I make a calender reflecting this
using 2 colors without physically editing each day?

Gary Rowe

Put the following forumula in a cell adjacent to the dates on your calendar:
=Mod("date"/6,1). It will yield 6 results, .333...,.5,.666...,.833...,
0,.166..., where "date" is the numeric value for that given date. Use
conditional formatting to mark the date. For the date that results in
..333... set the conditional formatting to Formula Is with the formula
"=A8=(1/3)" (set to the address for your formula) and set to conditional
formatting to whatever you like. Do the same for .5 and .666... and you'll
have a pattern that highlights every block of three days. You'll need to
adjust the conditional formatting to whichever days you have on or off.
Gary

"wrg415b" wrote:

I work 3 days on and 3 days off . How can I make a calender reflecting this
using 2 colors without physically editing each day?

wrg415b

"wrg415b" wrote:

I work 3 days on and 3 days off . How can I make a calender reflecting this
using 2 colors without physically editing each day?

ok butttttttt I'm a real newbie at all this, I understand a little about
excell but this is over my head. By the way, I'm trying to do this on a 1
page calender for the whole year If that matters? and jan. 1+2 being one
color and 3,4,5 a different color with 6,7,8 the same color as 1,2 and
9,10,11 the same as 3,4,5 and so on thru out the rest of the year. the
template I downloaded is 2005 calender mon-s1