Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I calculate a person's age on a specific date? (huge roster

I have a huge roster of children and want to caluclate each child's age (in
years and months) on the first day of school 09/01/2007.
For example, if a particular child's birthday is on 7/5/2004, her age in
years and months is " 3 yr. 2 mo's.)

How do I calculate a person's age on a specific date (09/01/2007)?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

One way:

A1: <birthdate
B1: 09/01/2007
C1: =DATEDIF(A1,B1,"y") & " yr. " & DATEDIF(A1,B1,"ym") & " mo's."