Kelly

Default Selection from list on main sheet from suplemental sheet in same w

Okay I am new to excell bar drawing little spreadsheets to do my own financing.
I am currently setting up a sheet and need the users to be able to select
from a list of options only and not input thier own text - does that make
sense?
also i ahve 12 names on the list and one master with all on - would like the
data entered on to a names list to be automatically entered onto the master
or vice versa which ever is easiest.
sorry if this sounds jumbled but i am totally lost and this has to look
really hot for work!

regards

Kelly - England
Anne Troy

You only need to ask in one place, Kelly. :)
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com