Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel will not open

I am running XP and using Office 2003, have been for several years. Now
Excel won't open. I get a message asking for the Microsoft Office Standard
for Students and Teachers disk. Problem is I have lost the disk. I also get
the same window asking for this disk when trying to update to Service Pak 3.
Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

How to replace Microsoft software or hardware, order service packs and
product upgrades, and replace product manuals
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[ln];326246